Welcome to the Armstrong Chapel Community
We are men, women, children, and students of all ages. We are teachers, business people, medical professionals, business owners, retired people, and a host of other professions and, most of all, we are a community of believers in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the mission of the church is to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
- We believe that the church is “the communion of saints,” a community made up of all past, present, and future disciples of Christ.
- We believe that the church is called to worship God and to support those who participate in its life as they grow in faith.
WHO WE ARE
- Armstrong Chapel is a United Methodist Church is made up of an intergenerational congregation of 700 members with an average weekly attendance of 250 in-person and online worship.
- Located in Indian Hill, a near-eastern suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio with approximately 245,000 people within a 20-minute drive of the church. Five excellent school districts exist within a ten-minute drive.
- Armstrong Chapel is a church with an over 200-year history; a dedicated youth space; three worship spaces and a dynamic outreach to our urban neighbors.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
- The Mission of The United Methodist Church: To make disciples of Christ for the transformation of the world.
- The Mission of Armstrong Chapel: To Seek, know and share God's love, grace, and direction offered in Jesus Christ.
- The Vision of Armstrong Chapel: Changing lives and our world through Jesus Christ.
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
Learn more about the basics of the United Methodist church.
Come be part of something special!
Armstrong Chapel has three buildings on three corners of the intersection of Drake and Indian Hill roads.
Main Church: 5125 Drake Rd. (big red brick building)
Church Office: 8300 Indian Hill Rd. (white school building)
Old Chapel: 5020 Drake Rd. (little white church with cemetery)