9:30 AM SUNDAY MORNINGS
At ArmstrongKids we have made the choice to LEAD SMALL!
We want the next generation to have a really BIG faith – an authentic, everyday kind of faith.
When we lead small … we realize that what we do for a few will always have more potential than what we do for many.
So, we have made the decision to offer SMALL GROUPS on Sunday mornings where kids can connect better with their leaders.
When we lead small… we make a choice to invest strategically in the lives of your kids over time so
that we can partner with you to help them build an authentic faith.
Check-in at the Children’s Desk
You will be directed to the small group specifically designed for your child or
to the main sanctuary for the Children's Moments.
- Preschool Ages 2-5 years old
- Elementary Small Groups for K/1st grade and 2nd/3rd grade
- FaithClimbers 4th through 6th Grade — Room 205
- Nursery and Toddler Care are available for both the 9:40 and 10:30 Worship Services...check in at the Children’s Center
- GIGG from 10:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. in the Children's Center
- When there is a 5th Sunday of the month, the kids attend church with their parents and guardians. We still have nursery and toddler care for both services.
Children Moments is led by Dianna Sheely
in the Sanctuary during the Traditional Worship Service at 9:40 am
During this service, we will continue to offer ArmstrongKids programming for children from infants through Kindergarten.
Children in 1st grade and up are invited to attend this family-friendly service.